#Winning: 10 Awards We Won at the PRSA Pittsburgh Renaissance Awards
Posted on January 31, 2018 by Ellen Mallernee Barnes
Havas PR recently took home 10 awards from the Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) 2018 Renaissance Awards, which recognize Pittsburgh’s best public relations campaigns, tactics and professionals. Our haul includes six Renaissance Awards, three Awards of Merit for client campaigns and the Rising Star honor for account executive Bre Stephens (she’s the one in red in the middle of the photo above, looking extra elated).
A full listing of the awards Havas PR won on behalf of our clients:
- Bayer AG—Award of Merit for the “Highlighting a YOUniverse of Bayer Innovation” entry in the Written Content category
- IPEMA—Renaissance Award for the “Survey Says: Parents View Kids’ Play Differently Among Generations” entry in the Media Relations category
- MilliporeSigma—Two Renaissance Awards for the innovative STEM education program “Curiosity Cube™ in the Reputation Management and Media Relations categories
- National Vision, Inc.—Renaissance Award and Best-in-Show nod for the “Changing Perceptions: How National Vision is Encouraging Optometrists to Give Corporate Optometry a Second Chance” entry in the Reputation Management category
- RESPECTAgZone—Renaissance Award for the action-oriented campaign “Protecting Indiana Township’s Thriving, Green Land” in the Media Relations category
- Sodexo—Renaissance Award for the social media campaign “Sparking Online Conversation around Quality of Life” in the Written Content category
- Transitions Optical—Two Awards of Merit for the influencer program “Transitions Change Agents: Appealing to Younger Eyes” in the B2B Campaign category, and the “Clean Shades on National Sunglasses Day: Using Video Content to Educate and Entertain” entry in the Multimedia Content category
In addition to the nine campaign-focused awards, Bre Stephens was named the 2018 Rising Star. Given annually to one individual, this award recognizes public relations pros who have been in the industry for fewer than five years, but who have made a significant impact in their field. Bre has been with us since August 2015 and we’ve promoted her three times already. Clearly, we dig her, and we’re happy to see that Pittsburgh PR community does, too.
For a full listing of Havas PR awards, visit our awards page.